Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Enterprise Risk Management Consultant plays an integral role in the development and execution of Protecht’s Advisory Services practice. The role is predominantly client facing and requires strong people and time management. Some travel with Australia and New Zealand is envisaged.
Key duties responsibilities:
- Collaborating closely with Protecht Enterprise Risk Management (Protecht.ERM) clients and to assist in the development, assessment, and maintenance of their risk management frameworks whilst enhancing use and understanding of the Protecht.ERM system across the client base.
- Assisting in specifying, development and testing of new functionality in Protecht.ERM.
- Being responsible for implementing the Protecht.ERM software in new clients.
- Working with clients to ensure that risk related documentation is clear and accurate and assisting clients in developing processes and procedures to assist business areas in maintaining such documentation.
- Consulting on client projects, business process redesigns, and other initiatives providing risk management expertise to ensure risks are considered and addressed appropriately.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving Protecht risk management methodologies, tools, templates and reports and ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the same.
- Developing and maintaining relevant website and newsletter content related to risk management goals and objectives; relevant risk matters; and helpful guidance and tools for clients and prospective clients to utilize in managing their risks to help promote the Protecht brand.
Key competencies required:
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with other ERM consultants and client staff.
- Excellent written and spoken communications with ability to adjust tone and style to meet both internal and client requirements.
- Ability to think independently and make informed decisions and initiate appropriate actions.
- Ability to lead and supervise cross functional teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be located in Sydney and be an Australian citizen or resident with a valid work permit
- Minimum 5 years experience in an operational risk management role
- Bachelor degree as a minimum
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to work with technology solutions in a SaaS environment
- Highly regarded:
- Experience in a consulting role with a technology or professional services organisation
- Accreditation from the Risk Management Institute of Australia, Australasian Compliance Institute or similar risk management professional association.
This article originally appeared on corporatecomplianceinsights