Four foundational elements frame what executive management and directors need to consider when evaluating the best way to implement enterprise...
admin, , Business Ethics, Legal Issues, Risks, accounting fraud, asset misappropriation, bribery, Corporate Fraud, corruption, Cyber Crime, cybercrime, economic crime, Emirates247, Fraud, fraud risk, survey, 0
Nearly 70 per cent of frauds in the Middle East companies were perpetrated by insiders who have been with...
admin, , Business Ethics, Due Diligence, Industry News, Legal Issues, Risks, Bahrain, bribery, Corporate Fraud, corruption, cybercrime, financial crime, Fraud, fraud risk, Middle East, money laundering, North Africa, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, 0
There are fewer reported cases of corporate corruption in the Middle East than globally, although experts warn an under-detection...
- The Best Undergraduate B-Schools for Ethics
- Survey Says Boards Troubled by Reputation Risk
- RMS CEO: New Risk Management Platform to 'Crush Latency'
- Rapid7 Updates Product Portfolio to Simplify and Strengthen Assessment of Security Risk and Compliance across Assets and Users
- Why risk management should be a concern for any trader