Capital market regulator Sebi has imposed a penalty of Rs 10 lakh on Keynote Corporate Services Ltd for failing...
Companies not addressing supply chain due diligence in mergersadmin, , Due Diligence, Risks, Companies, Due Diligence, information technology issues, Mergers, Risks, 0
Supply chain due diligence is vital when considering a merger or acquisition, according to newly published research. Tompkins International's...
Corporate fraud in region likely to increase, says PwC reportadmin, , Business Ethics, Due Diligence, Industry News, Legal Issues, Risks, Bahrain, bribery, Corporate Fraud, corruption, cybercrime, financial crime, Fraud, fraud risk, Middle East, money laundering, North Africa, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, 0
There are fewer reported cases of corporate corruption in the Middle East than globally, although experts warn an under-detection...
Why Perform Due Diligence?: “That’s PR Speak for fraud”admin, , Industry News, Legal Issues, Risks, Business Ethics, corporate reputations, Data Protection, Due Diligence, ethical, Fraud, Reputational Compliance, Reputational Risk, risk management, Risks, 0
Yesterday brought some very interesting news from both ‘across the pond’ and here in the US. From the UK,...
- The Best Undergraduate B-Schools for Ethics
- Survey Says Boards Troubled by Reputation Risk
- RMS CEO: New Risk Management Platform to 'Crush Latency'
- Rapid7 Updates Product Portfolio to Simplify and Strengthen Assessment of Security Risk and Compliance across Assets and Users
- Why risk management should be a concern for any trader